A-Social teachings of the Free Baha’i Faith:
1. The elimination of prejudice.
2. The equality of men and women.
3. Spiritual solution of economic problems.
4. The oneness of all the world’s great religions.
5. Universal compulsory education.
6. Independent investigation of the truth.
7. The establishment of a world government, based on principles of collective security and international justice.
8. The harmony of science and religion.
9. The oneness of humanity.
10. A universal auxiliary language and script.
11. A universal system of currency, weights, and measures.
12. The Oneness of God.
B-Spiritual teachings the Free Baha’i Faith:
1. Progressive Revelation – God has progressively revealed His attributes through a series of Manifestations or Prophets including Adam, Krishna, Buddha, Muhammad, Christ, Zoroaster, Moses, the Bab, and Baha’u’llah.
2. God is an unknowable essence, but His attributes are made known by following the Manifestation of His attributes for our Day.
3. The Manifestation of God’s attributes in our time is Baha’u’llah.
4. Prayer is obligatory.
5. Work done is a spirit of service to mankind is the highest form of prayer.
6. Study of the Writings of Baha’u’llah leads to spiritual development.
7. One should prefer his neighbor above himself.
8. Strict adherence to the Covenant of Baha’u’llah and Abdu’l-Baha’s
9. Participation in Free Baha’i community life.